One year ago, Fronetics announced the official launch of its sister brand, Fronetics Real Estate, serving residential and commercial real estate clients.
It has been a big first year for us at Fronetics Real Estate (FRE)! We launched a year ago today, offering digital and content marketing services to residential and commercial real estate clients. It seems like a good time to step back and take a look at our progress so far.
By the numbers
We tell our clients all the time about the importance of a data-driven approach to evaluating content marketing success. In the spirit of practicing what we preach, we thought we’d share a few metrics with you, as we evaluate our own strategy at this one-year mark.
We hate to brag, but we’re pretty proud of the fact that since our launch, FRE’s organic traffic has increased by 1802%. While we can always be working to improve our SEO, this drastic growth in organic traffic tells us that our strategies are working, and people are finding us when they search real estate topics.
Additionally, direct traffic to our website has increased 101%. When it comes to social media, our traffic has increased 50%, with 48% of that coming from Facebook. In the same way we help our clients to evaluate key metrics and adjust their content marketing strategy, we’re using this one-year mark to look at our successes and shortcomings, and adjust our strategies accordingly.
FRE Named a Top 60 Real Estate Marketing Blog
Back in March, our blog was included on Feedspot’s Top 60 Real Estate Marketing Blogs & Websites for Real Estate Marketers. Particularly given that we’d only been live for 6 months at the time, we were honored to be included.
Feedspot chose the top real estate marketing blogs from “thousands of top real estate blogs in our index” using search and social metrics. They are ranked on the following criteria:
- Google reputation and Google search ranking
- Influence and popularity on Facebook, Twitter and other social media sites
- Quality and consistency of posts
- Feedspot’s editorial team and expert review
Who are we?
At Fronetics Real Estate, we aim to be a go-to resource for developers, property management companies, and other real estate entities when it comes to all things marketing. Though our blog is relatively new, our team has been creating and driving digital marketing strategies for real estate for many years. We’re proud of our many successes for our clients.
Fronetics Real Estate’s portfolio of digital and content marketing services includes:
- Content marketing: strategy development, content creation, and execution
- Social media: strategy, management, distribution, advertising
- Email marketing: templates, marketing emails, workflows, and newsletters
- Website development: branding, design, maintenance, and content creation
- Paid advertising: pay-per-click and social media advertising
- Sales enablement: reporting and analysis, sales content optimization, automation
Whether you have luxury condominiums, for-rent apartments, a planned community, commercial properties, or mixed-use/retail space, we would love to show you how Fronetics Real Estate can help you reach today’s prospective buyers and tenants.
- Infographic: Statistics that Prove Why Your Real Estate Marketing Needs to Include a Blog