Here are the top real estate marketing trends for 2019, including video, personalized content, and authenticity.
- The popularity of video is still on the rise. Part of what makes video such an appealing form of content is its shareability, which drives organic traffic.
- Marketers should use social media platforms to engage with followers through compelling content.
- Foster creativity in your content through benchmarking and researching competitors.
It’s the start of a new year, and that means savvy marketers are looking to stay ahead of the curve. These top real estate marketing trends are what we see coming for 2019.
1) It’s all about the video
We can’t stress it enough: video is here to stay, and it’s time your business starts embracing it.
Part of what makes video such an appealing form of content is its shareability, which drives organic traffic. Creating appealing, engaging video is an ideal way to make your target audience material to share with their network, with the potential to expand your reach exponentially.
2) Social media users are craving authenticity
Let your social media platforms be places where you engage your followers through compelling content that says something about the culture of your business and your passion for real estate.
3) Keep it personal
Much as users are seeking authenticity from marketing on social media, your potential clients will respond all the better to personalized content and relationship-building. Whenever you can, add a personal touch to your communication with your audience.
4) Get creative
One thing we can say for certain about the new year, and the future of real estate marketing going forward, is that creativity is going to be key. Being aware of trends, benchmarking your marketing efforts against those of your competitors, reading industry blogs, and listening to your client-base are just a few key ways to foster creativity.
To learn more, visit us at froneticsrealestate.com
- Infographic: Real Estate Marketing Trends 2018
- 6 Signs It’s Time to Consider Outsourcing Your Real Estate Marketing
- A Visual Guide to Social Media Posting Frequency for Real Estate